Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fresh Grace Photography {Update}

After a couple of years of feeling my way through this photography thing (read: teaching myself how to use my camera, reading countless online tutorials and guides, teaching myself about 3% of Photoshop, taking a million pictures to see what works, and staying up into the night editing) I am making this little business official!  It has been a lot of fun, but a countless hours of research have gone into learning the business aspect of things.  I'm a wee bit analytical.  As in, things almost never happen because I can't stop researching and deliberating.  So after months of research, branding, building a website and blog, putting together packaging, getting an online professional printer setup, blah, blah, blah...I am thrilled to introduce:

freshgracephotography.com

and the blog:

freshgracephotography.com/blog

Hop on over to the blog and leave me a comment to win a gorgeous Organic Bloom frame to celebrate!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails