Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Ugly Lamp

So husband scored this lovely piece of work from our neighbor's yard sale about 5 years ago.  I was all like, "Why?" and he was all like, "It's a good lamp and we are poor."  It sat in our guest room until baby girl #2 came.  Then it sat in her nursery in all it's glory for 20 months.  I seriously could not stand it any longer.  I dug out the wire cutters and some paint and went to work.

IMG_3760_2

I think it took me 30 minutes start to finish.  Baby Sis and I drove to Tarshay and snagged a $15.00 shade. Muchas better, no??

IMG_3766_2

2 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

DEFINITELY muchos better! If only there were more time to be crafty, we could do a lot with a little, don't you think?!

leigh ann said...

MUCH better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails