Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patch of Pumpkins

A friend and I made a last-minute dash to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos yesterday.

IMG_9554

 I've wanted to go the last couple of years, but just never got my act together in time.  I'm pretty sure most of our other friends had already made the trip this year...the patch was a little picked over, but we managed to find a couple of good ones in spite.

IMG_9551

 My littlest really loved all the animals...especially the calf (which she insisted was a "puppy").

IMG_9569

IMG_9570

 My proudest moment was making it off the hayride in one piece holding my 20 lb "baby", a pumpkin, and my big girl's hand.  Let the carving begin : )

IMG_9567

IMG_9565



IMG_9558

3 comments:

leigh ann said...

I like your blue earrings...I wonder where you got them... :)

Taylor Wise said...

Wonderful pictures!

Wanting What I Have said...

Love these! And so glad you are in a few!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails