Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cheap Laundry

So I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now.  I saw a pretty picture of detergent on Pintrest and it inspired me to go ahead and give it a whirl.  It was so easy to make, and I am very pleased with the results.  It smells lemony and fresh.  It gets our clothes clean.  It is saving us money.  Winner!

Here's how to do it...

Grate an entire bar of Fels-Naptha soap
Mix with 1 cup Borax and 1 cup Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
Put in pretty jar or container : )

**add one to two tablespoons per load

My friend posted her recipe a while back.  It's slightly different...check it out here!

IMG_5124

IMG_5130


2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I have heard Fels Naptha is the way to go. As soon as we finish our ridiculously...will last another year...stock pile of ZOTE, I'm so switching to Fels! So glad you're enjoying it!

Robyn Herring said...

And how much do you put in a large load of laundry? (Not that I'm actually going to attempt it any time soon!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails