Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Precious

This was little sister's 1st time to swing at the park.  She liked it.  She pretty much likes anything big sister is doing.  She is such a sweet baby (feet baby, as big sis calls her) and brings me so much joy.  There was a time when I wasn't sure children of our own were in our future.  A time of praying and praying for a miracle.  In 23 months time we were blessed with two.  Sometimes it blows my mind.  It is humbling and terrifying to be entrusted with something so precious.  I know they are not mine, really though.  They are His.  His to redeem and love and delight in.  As much as they may or may not physically resemble me, they bear their Father's image.  And that makes them precious.

IMG_9320

IMG_9306

IMG_9317

IMG_9322

A couple of big sister just cause...

IMG_9272

IMG_9282

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails