Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fresh Grace Photography

After thought, prayer, and prodding from a few friends, family members, and especially my husband, I am launching Fresh Grace Photography!  Starting out small and simple and just seeing where it goes.  This is the perfect time of year for pictures while all is in bloom!   Leave me a comment or shoot me an email (under Contact section of Fresh Grace Photography) if you are interested.  First three to book Spring Sessions will receive 50% off the session fee.  Let's get out there and have some fun!

3 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Lauren,
This is awesome!!! I am so excited for you! You definitely have an "eye" for it! I wish you success and many blessings!!!

whitney said...

i am so excited!!! it's about time you took the plunge :)

Robyn Herring said...

Yay for you! The pictures on the new blog are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails