Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello. My name is Lauren.

And I am a hoarder.  At least that is what my sister deemed appropriate to announce to me a few days ago.  Ouch.  I guess the proverbial truth does hurt.  But my house is little and we have no storage space worth mentioning, which only magnifies my problem.  So all of our c**p just kinda sits in little piles everywhere.  Or gets crammed into closets where things like clothes and shoes should go.  There is no other option but to tackle this head on.  This is nesting (I am 7 months preggers, mind you), on crack.  With baby numero uno nesting meant folding tiny Dreft-infused clothing and gently, sweetly placing them into brand new drawers.    This time around it means madly tossing items out of closets trying not to bury afore-mentioned baby in the process.  I am Goodwilling, EBAYing, organizing until we are clutter-free.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Best wishes. :)

Unknown said...

Admitting it is the first step to recovery...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails